Thursday, September 15, 2011

Be Comfortable Where You Are, But Want More...

I know I've had some negative posts recently, especially my last one which was an angry thing I wrote up.  I got my frustrations out and I think I pretty much said it all in that post about trolls, but I'm going to post another thing that sort of relates to trolls or addresses them to some extent, but this one will be positive.

You'll find a lot of common themes like "You'll never get laid" or maybe they elude to the fact that you don't have anything happening in your life in some form or another.  Well, first off, I can be single and have urges like anyone else.  But I don't let it get me down most of the time.  In fact it's a lot better that way.  when dealing with people, there can be a lot of drama.  And for someone with AS that's great.  People with aspergers syndrome don't all want to go out to the bar every week and get laid by every girl in the bar.  Many of them don't really care to have too much human interaction.  It's not that human interaction isn't important.  It certainly is, but we get our interaction in different ways.  The internet only does so well there, but we do get out and do things with people from time to time.  Some don't even do that and that's where they seek out help with that and they get it.  Our futures open up eventually, so we might want things in our life, but we have to be fine with the way things are and many of us, including me are happy.  I like going out with a friend once a month.  I like talking with my neighbors just a little bit each day.  I like posting on my blog.  I like reading up on the latest technology in computers.  I love reading about the paranormal.  I love watching tv.  I love playing video games.  I love my life.  It's not complicated.  I don't get a drama.  I like it that way.

So I'm not a great person, because a troll says I don't have much of a life, a big "part", or don't get laid?  Well, some of us feel our sex is sacred or if I was an atheist or agnostic aspie my space or sexual contact is not so much sacred, but very intimate and we don't want to let so many in on our intimate touch sensation.  In fact with me I'm Christian, but to me sex should only be shared with someone you trust and love solely and have special feelings for.  In fact the very idea of having sex with someone that I'm not comfortable in a special way with kind of repulses me to some extent.  My personal space would be violated.  We all have urges...well most of us.  But many of us touch, heck even a hug, is very uncomfortable.  I let some people hug me and only sometimes do I even hug back.  I'm just not comfortable with it all the time.  I'm kind of like a cat.  Cats only will give affection when they want it.  They usually complain otherwise.  I don't complain, because I don't want to hurt the other person's feelings, though, so I've sort of come to a middle point.  They can respect my space, but I respect their care for me.

So, ya know?  I don't think it's even worth getting upset when a troll chooses to post anymore.  It's completely pointless, because I like where I'm at.  I want better for myself surely, but I love where I am, too.  That is what is meant to be comfortable with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment