Friday, October 26, 2012

G4 goes GQ and "Attack of the Show" Is Cancelled

When I heard that G4 got bought and that it was gonna go all GQ like, geeks everywhere cried "Oh, hell no!"  And we all have something to complain about.  Where the hell do they get off knowing what people want?  If they knew what people wanted, they'd do it better and keep the target audience.  Alas "Attack of the Show" and "X-Play" are cancelled and will be living out the last two months of their lives.

Now I'd rather not get graphic with my language on this blog, but I really feel the need to say it like it feels to me.  "Attack of the Show" is the only show of it's kind on tv.  Geek media, video games, and tech with a good ounce of geek humor.  That's what I like.  But this news of it's cancelation is like being told I have 2 months to prepare for a horde of zombies bent on raping and molesting me before they devour my flesh.  It feels like a straight shot to the crotch, along with a good old slap to the face.  I am appalled that the geek population is now thought so little of on tv all over again!  Where on tv is there even a source for all things geek?  "Attack of the Show" was that show!  There is no other show like it on tv.

Everyone, it's time to say "I am a geek!  And I want my shows back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment