Friday, October 26, 2012

Job Update 2...

Ok, after keeping up a great positive attitude so far and feeling great about it, I had to face reality.  They were holding my hand the rest of the way.  I was fowling up.  I started to get nervous.  And I had to quit.  The job was too unpredictable for me.  I thrive in an environment where I know just what to do next and when customers call in all the time, they always give me something that is hard for me to react to.  No, I never got rude, nor was it necessary.  It's not their fault.  I didn't have any rude customers to be honest.  It was just not easy, actually down right hard to keep up with things when they don't know what they want exactly or if they want anything.  I am the one kind of person that if I constantly am asked to do tasks where I am frantically trying to figure out what to do next, I can't handle it or do it.  If you want to rely on me for something, it must be something I know the immediate answer to.  That's how an aspie like me works.  So it was hard to face this reality, but I had to.  I hung in there and did what I could, but once I saw what I was really like in this situation, I knew it wasn't right for me.  But hey, I made a sale.  One commission.  And I tried.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment