Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Job Update...

I am now doing practice calls and listening to other calls.  On top of that I did at least 3 real calls.  No money made.  They had to be transferred.  I'm having my hand held through most of this.  The problem seems to be that I do good with routine and that's what a lot of it is, but when you start taking real calls, the caller throws a wrench into the works, mistakenly giving me a wrong model number, which I have to figure out and repeat to them when I find one like it.  Other times They'll ask "Do you think it's this that's causing it?"  I can't answer that since I'm not a trained technician.  So if they don't know I have to transfer them and it's kind of hard to find out just who I transfer them to sometimes.

Another thing I've run into is that I have this problem where if you're talking to someone whose line is not quite up to par or is old and not so clear sounding.  I have a hard time getting their name and such.  This should be ok to get through once I figure it all out.  But I am having my hand held through it so far as I trip up easy.  I have notes all over my desk and monitor to help me, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment