Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So, What Do You Want To See In The Next "Assassin's Creed" game?

I received a survey from one of those typical "do this survey and get money" type things I'm signed up for.  Those services aren't much, but when you want some extra cash on hand and you don't make much, it can be worth my spare time.  Anyways, I got this survey and they asked the typical questions, this one being about video games.  It went on about asking if you've heard of certain titles and whether you have or enjoy them and I got to the point where they started asking specifically about "Assassin's Creed:  Revelations."  Of course I gave all my opinions on it.

But here's where it get's interesting.  They gave this list, and to choose three, of what world eras and locations people would like to explore in the next game.  Here's the list:

Assassin’s Creed survey lists possible settings for future titles

Of course I chose Feudal Japan as my high interest.  Victorian England was another.  I can't remember what my third one was, but rest assured it seems Ubisoft is making another "Assassin's Creed" game that I'm sure I'll buy.  It looks to me that it would be in early development and not coming out this year.  Maybe next year?

Anyway, if it ends up being Feudal Japan could there be ninjas?  Would that change some of the play mechanics?  Weapons would no doubt be different.  You'd need to be in the dark a good part of the time instead of out in the open, just hiding among the people.

So what do you think should be in the next Assassin's Creed game?

No comments:

Post a Comment