Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sorry about slow updates...

I apologize for the slow updates. You see along with my AS, I have anxiety. I take klonopin as one of medications. This has been a great relief for me for quite a while, however now this med has become a problem.

For the last few months I've had problems with the physical symptoms of anxiety. Also I have had some short mental anxiety issues. I've become lethargic. I am on the max dosage of klonopin (4mg throughout the day.).

The lethargic part is making my brain not work so well, so I have had no idea what to write about. This is all I can think of.

I may need to ween off of the med and that will be rough. I feel like I have a physical dependency to it and since it's not working right anymore that is what I will have to do.

I'll try harder in the future to write once a week.

1 comment:

  1. The doctor replaced my klonopin with Xanax, so I won't have to ween off of klonopin. This should help me out.

    ReplyDelete