Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cyberbu//y

I just watched Cyberbully on Netflix. It kind of made me feel angry to watch. Everyone should watch this. I know there are going to be a lot of people after seeing it that think they are "bad ass.". It's kind of sickening, those people. They don't even realize that they are destroying themselves by bullying.

I've got a little righteous anger pouring out of my soul so allow me to take this time to address those with the "bad ass" or dumbass mentality.

Here's the thing. You are succumbing to the devil inside you. You've got this feeling that what you are doing is right for you. You are selfish. You think of your own ends. But what really happens in the end?

"Oh, it won't blow up in my face. Watch. See it didn't."

:) I'll keep watching. Watch your back. So one incident didn't hurt you. What about the next or the one after that? Your attitude towards others makes you keep doing it. Your experience makes you think your invincible. That's where my little snerk comes in. You build yourself up to believe you're ok, so you keep the stupid stuff up. And the. You fall. You fall so hard that you can't get up again.

But what do I know, right? I'm just a goody good that does nothing wrong. You see me and your jealous. You won't admit it, but your jealous. You have gotten beaten and scarred in fights. Word gets round, ya know. I don't say anything. You want to be like me or maybe not. I've got a good soul. Something you wish you had. But that's what you see.

I messed up a lot. We all do. Stop being so stupid an pick yourself up, bully. You can have all that I do, not that it's as much as it seems. Clean up your act. Talk to people. I'm not saying go to church or go see a therapist. I'm saying just to talk to people and ask them questions.

You may just find out more about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment