Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is It Silly To Get So Excited Over This? XD

(Bottom Tweet:  Darialan: #AOTS Can you tweet me some Doritos?)
I got a real kick out of getting on "Attack of the Show's" twitter wall last night.  It's silly, really, I think to be so excited over it.  It was up there for maybe a split second.  I had the DVR recording it as usual, because I normally watch it later, so I catch the words "tweet" and "Doritos" and I thought "Was that my tweet that was just there before it scrolled off the screen?"  So I rewound it back and paused it and to my surprise it was.  Moments after I tweeted the message I got a message back from someone else with a picture of a couple bags of Doritos.  (Seen here)  I didn't realize till I looked at it again later that there was tape on the bags.  I thought it was just someone that saw my tweet at #AOTS on twitter.  Then I clicked on the guy's twitter account and it says that it was one of the executive producers.  I was like "Wow."

This is really the only reason I even use twitter.  That and to follow some people on the show and the show itself.  I sometimes follow "Weird Al."

Is it silly to get excited over this?  I mean there are different people showing up on the twitter wall everyday, so it's not unlikely that I'd show up at some point, right?  I don't know.  I felt kind of special.

No comments:

Post a Comment