Thursday, May 17, 2012

Online Dating

Soooo, I'm getting rather lonely.  Well I have been.  I'm not getting any worse.  Maybe I've gotten to the point where I know that online is the only place I really get to know new people.  So I'm trying online dating.  I've had a profile in several places.  Free like Plenty of Fish and OKCupid, but they don't work for me, because there aren't many people around here on it.  So I actually tried Zoosk.  That has many more.  I've searched through and sent quite a few winks or messages.  No response yet, but it hasn't been quite a week yet, but I feel lost there, too, because although there are plenty of good looking girls on there, I don't see messages coming back to me and I already have a bad idea as to how it would go.  I feel that it's been a wasted effort.  A big gamble spending money on something like this.  Really this is the only place I can find people near me that I'd date or would date me, if that is even a possibility.

I think What I'm going to do is cancel my membership there within a month and see what happens.  If there are any private messages sent to me while I'm gone I'll know, but I'll have to pay to see them.  Perhaps that's the plan.  Or try yet another site that's popular.

What do you think?  Have you tried it?  Is it any good?  If I don't get out much, then where else can I look?

No comments:

Post a Comment