Monday, August 13, 2012

My Life Isn't Exactly Eventful...

but I love it for the most part anyway.  Sure I don't get out much.  Sure I don't get laid.  Sure I don't got to bars or dance clubs.  I don't do sports.  I don't go to crazy parties. 

I don't have a job.  Jobs are hard to come by.  Bosses have been known to kick me out.  I don't go out to lift weights.  I don't exercise enough, which I will be working on. 

Before I moved out of town there wasn't much drama as there is now, which shouldn't involve me.  I stay out of it.  I have my opinions.  I get scared.  No wonder I don't get out to meet new people.  It can be a whole lot of drama.  You don't know what you're getting into.  I'm glad I'm missing out sometimes.  I can't handle all that drama.  All the gossip.  All the crack headedness that goes on out in the real world.

I like peace in my life.  I like the friends I do have and I slowly find more.  I know what to stay away from and sure I can do better at meeting people, but I'm fine.  I like my video games.  I like the drama to stay on my tv screen where it belongs.

So in closing, I know what I like and I have what I like.  I'm no greedy corporate head that wants profits to go up.  And if I was a big boss of a company, I wouldn't know what to do with all that money.  I don't want a stupid mansion.  An apartment would suit me fine.  Art hanging on my wall.  Anime wallscrolls.  I don't want Picasso.  My computer?  If it plays Skyrim at the time of this writing, then it's perfect.  I don't need a $2,000 rig to play games.  A pool?  They're nice, but why not the creek?  Or better yet friends with pools or a public pool.  If I owned a pool, it'd be boring being the only one in it.  And then I'd have to maintain it.  ugh.  A car?  If I can borrow one to get someone once a month, fine.  Otherwise I can walk to where I need to go to buy the necessities. 

A girlfriend?  I'd love one.  Can I handle one at the moment?  Who knows.  Relationships take work.  Do I have the time for it?  Sure.  But life says I'm not ready and I better take it as it is.  Move along.  I'll get there.

Is my life perfect?  No.  But everything is fine the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment