Monday, April 18, 2011

Aspergers/Anxiety and Moving

Ok, so I've lived in one house my whole life and last Thursday was my first day living alone in the house where my parents will be moving all of us into, so I've had to spend the night since then and take care of some of my things. I've had some anxiety only I didn't realize it was anxiety. I took my problems to a doctor a few weeks ago and we've finally figure out that consciously I'm ok, but subconsciously I was having a lot of anxiety over it. My chest hurts from time to time, my breathing is shallow at times and I did have a few dizzy spells. Again, though, I wasn't having any problems that I was currently dwelling on in the front of my mind. This makes me think that I can move on my own someday without trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment